Systems integration and building automation services
Mesa Energy Systems, Inc. (dba EMCOR Services Mesa Energy) specializes in the design and installation of building automation systems, ranging from the latest Internet-based open-architecture technologies to complex process systems.
Mesa combines advanced systems expertise with a sound understanding of today’s facilities’ requirements to provide clients with a tightly integrated and centralized operational-control system.
In facilities, regardless of whether the systems are air conditioning, lighting, heating, or power generation, the more integrated they are, the more likely each system is to achieve high-performance operation, maximum cost savings, and long-term value.
Customized Zones to Meet the Needs of Your Facility
Mesa’s experts can subdivide a building into a number of individual zones, each of which can be monitored to keep performance sequenced appropriately. The result is facilities that help deliver consistently optimal operation, reduced energy consumption, and lower overall costs.
Direct Digital Control (DDC), Design/Build Installation and HVAC Retrofit
As pioneers in the Direct Digital Control (DDC) design, build, and installation business, Mesa is qualified to provide a wide range of building automation controls, facilities work, and DDC systems.
Mesa specializes in a variety of brands, including: Delta Controls, Distech, Schneider Electric Smart Struxure and Continuum, and Niagara Tridium.
Whether clients require help designing and installing a critical environmental control system in a hospital operating room, or retrofitting a chiller plant application in a commercial building, Mesa’s DDC renovation and building-services management solutions are often the answer.
Building Automation Services:
- HVAC controls
- Lighting control systems
- Building automation controls
- Systems integrations
- Energy management systems
- Daylight harvesting
- Wireless thermostat systems
- Multi-building campuses
- Data centers and critical systems
- Multi-tenant office buildings Clean rooms
- Schools and universities
- Hotels and hospitality environments
- Provide cost savings
- Maximize comfort
- Automate demand response
- Integrate distributed energy resources
- Stabilize maintenance costs
- Provide investment protection
- Help ensure trouble-free operation
- Minimize unsafe conditions
- Allow accountability for results
Facility Automation Services Include All or Some of the Following:
- Complete system design and integration
- On-site training
- Customized graphics
- Card access security/CCTV design
- Preventive and emergency maintenance - remote/web accessibility - open protocols
- Front-end integration
- Rebate negotiation
- Support for power company energy initiatives and innovations
Mesa is an authorized dealer for: